In Key Discoveries in Energy Healing, Dr. Shamini Jain examines what is working and not working in our ecological, socioeconomic, healthcare and scientific systems. Along the way, she shows us how the key to our next steps in improving our human systems is knowing what is possible.
She also raises the questions:
- How can we be empowered in healing ourselves?
- How can we use our power to support others?
- What role does consciousness have, and how far does it reach, in fostering healing?
These are a few of the questions research scientists, healing practitioners and university educators are asking right now.
No one has all the answers, but CHI remains dedicated to fostering a diverse, committed community that will grow and advance the understanding, use, and integration of subtle energy and biofield healing.
In order to understand this type of healing more, the team at CHI interviewed and shared what healing practitioners and patients are saying about how healing works.
We have just published our findings in a free comprehensive report for the public, complete with infographics, databases and other resources to dig into.
Through a year-long deep-dive into systems change, we learned a considerable amount about key barriers, opportunities and communities forwarding the science and practice of healing.
Our Subtle Energy and Biofield Healing: Evidence, Practice and Future Directions report reveals many key discoveries, including the following:
- Subtle energy healing market brings in $2 billion in revenue annually and involves millions of practitioners and patients
- More than 250 subtle energy technologies are currently being marketed despite little evidence behind them.
- There are over 400 biofield researchers world-wide, and over 350 organizations worldwide leading the charge in the science and practice of healing.
Be sure to follow up with Energy Magazine for more energy healing developments and features.
Learn More About the Author
Dr. Shamini Jain
CHI Founder and CEO
Dr. Shamini Jain is a scientist, psychologist and social entrepreneur. She is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UC San Diego and President and CEO of the Consciousness and Healing Initiative (CHI), a nonprofit collaborative accelerator that connects scientists, health practitioners, innovators and social entrepreneurs to forward the science and practice of healing. CHI was formed through Dr. Jain’s desire to create coherent and effective movement beyond models of “disease thinking” into the study of healing processes for societal empowerment.