Biofield Science and Healing Special IssueExclusive Access to Subscribers
Access all thirteen articles below.
- Exploring the Biofield Mary Jo Kreitzer, PhD, RN, FAAN; Rob Saper, MD, MPH
- Biofield Science and Healing: An Emerging Frontier in Medicine Shamini Jain, PhD; John Ives, PhD; Wayne Jonas, MD; Richard Hammerschlag, PhD; David Muehsam, PhD; Cassandra Vieten, PhD; Daniel Vicario, MD; Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP; Rauni Pritten King, RN, MIH, CHTPI; Erminia Guarneri, MD, FACC
- Biofield Science and Healing: History, Terminology, and Concepts Beverly Rubik, PhD; David Muehsam, PhD; Richard Hammerschlag, PhD; Shamini Jain, PhD
- Indo-Tibetan Philosophical and Medical Systems: Perspectives on the Biofield Shamini Jain, PhD; Jennifer Daubenmier, PhD; David Muehsam, PhD; Lopsang Rapgay, PhD; Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP
- Biofield Science: Current Physics Perspectives Menas C. Kafatos, PhD; Gaétan Chevalier, PhD; Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP; John Hubacher, MA; Subhash Kak, PhD; Neil D. Theise, MD
- Biofield Physiology: A Framework for an Emerging Discipline Richard Hammerschlag, PhD; Michael Levin, PhD; Rollin McCraty, PhD; Namuun Bat, BA; John A. Ives, PhD; Susan K. Lutgendorf, PhD; James L. Oschman, PhD
- An Overview of Biofield Devices David Muehsam, PhD; Gaétan Chevalier, PhD; Tiffany Barsotti, MTh; Blake T. Gurfein, PhD
- Challenges for Preclinical Investigations of Human Biofield Modalities Gloria Gronowicz, PhD; William Bengston, PhD; Garret Yount, PhD
- Clinical Studies of Biofield Therapies: Summary, Methodological Challenges, and Recommendations Shamini Jain, PhD; Richard Hammerschlag, PhD; Paul Mills, PhD; Lorenzo Cohen, PhD; Richard Krieger, MD; Cassandra Vieten, PhD; Susan Lutgendorf, PhD
- Distant Healing Intention Therapies: An Overview of the Scientific Evidence Dean Radin, PhD; Marilyn Schlitz, PhD; Christopher Baur
- A Consideration of the Perspectives of Healing Practitioners on Research Into Energy Healing Sara L. Warber, MD; Rosalyn L. Bruyere, DD; Ken Weintrub, MA; Paul Dieppe MD, FRCP, FFPH
- Barriers to the Entry of Biofield Healing into “Mainstream” Healthcare David J. Hufford, PhD; Meredith Sprengel, MS; John A. Ives, PhD; Wayne Jonas, MD
- Challenges and Opportunities Faced by Biofield Practitioners in Global health and Medicine: A White Paper Erminia Guarneri, MD, FACC; Rauni Prittinen King, RN, MIH, CHTPI
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
You can join our community in two ways! Join us as a CHI Subscriber (it’s free!) and receive our newsletter, which will provide you with key science-based and practical information on consciousness and healing, as well as information about upcoming events from the CHI network.
BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR
You can also join us as a Contributor for just $5/month ($60 annual), and receive discounts on CHI and CHI network events, special access to educational materials (such as slidesets for presentations), and interact with other Contributors through an exclusive collaborative action e-forum. Your contribution allows us to continue to share important information and inspiration with you and others through our website!
SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT
You can support our efforts by making a tax-deductible contribution to CHI. We are an established 501(c)(3) non-profit organization - EIN/TaxID Number: 82-3567961. Every donation dollar goes straight to CHI efforts that allow us to provide resources to you.