Biofield Science and Healing Special IssueExclusive Access to Subscribers
These articles include the perspectives of top researchers in philosophy, physics, preclinical studies, physiology, clinical studies, device studies, distant intentionality studies, practitioner perspectives, and sociological perspectives. The collective intention behind this special issue is to help pave the way for interdisciplinary collaborations and accelerate the integration of biofield research into the mainstream of scientific inquiry.
Access all thirteen articles below.
- Exploring the Biofield
Mary Jo Kreitzer, PhD, RN, FAAN; Rob Saper, MD, MPH
- Biofield Science and Healing: An Emerging Frontier in Medicine
Shamini Jain, PhD; John Ives, PhD; Wayne Jonas, MD; Richard Hammerschlag, PhD; David Muehsam, PhD; Cassandra Vieten, PhD; Daniel Vicario, MD; Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP; Rauni Pritten King, RN, MIH, CHTPI; Erminia Guarneri, MD, FACC
- Biofield Science and Healing: History, Terminology, and Concepts
Beverly Rubik, PhD; David Muehsam, PhD; Richard Hammerschlag, PhD; Shamini Jain, PhD
- Indo-Tibetan Philosophical and Medical Systems: Perspectives on the Biofield
Shamini Jain, PhD; Jennifer Daubenmier, PhD; David Muehsam, PhD; Lopsang Rapgay, PhD; Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP
- Biofield Science: Current Physics Perspectives
Menas C. Kafatos, PhD; Gaétan Chevalier, PhD; Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP; John Hubacher, MA; Subhash Kak, PhD; Neil D. Theise, MD
- Biofield Physiology: A Framework for an Emerging Discipline
Richard Hammerschlag, PhD; Michael Levin, PhD; Rollin McCraty, PhD; Namuun Bat, BA; John A. Ives, PhD; Susan K. Lutgendorf, PhD; James L. Oschman, PhD
- An Overview of Biofield Devices
David Muehsam, PhD; Gaétan Chevalier, PhD; Tiffany Barsotti, MTh; Blake T. Gurfein, PhD
- Challenges for Preclinical Investigations of Human Biofield Modalities
Gloria Gronowicz, PhD; William Bengston, PhD; Garret Yount, PhD
- Clinical Studies of Biofield Therapies: Summary, Methodological Challenges, and Recommendations
Shamini Jain, PhD; Richard Hammerschlag, PhD; Paul Mills, PhD; Lorenzo Cohen, PhD; Richard Krieger, MD; Cassandra Vieten, PhD; Susan Lutgendorf, PhD
- Distant Healing Intention Therapies: An Overview of the Scientific Evidence
Dean Radin, PhD; Marilyn Schlitz, PhD; Christopher Baur
- A Consideration of the Perspectives of Healing Practitioners on Research Into Energy Healing
Sara L. Warber, MD; Rosalyn L. Bruyere, DD; Ken Weintrub, MA; Paul Dieppe MD, FRCP, FFPH
- Barriers to the Entry of Biofield Healing into “Mainstream” Healthcare
David J. Hufford, PhD; Meredith Sprengel, MS; John A. Ives, PhD; Wayne Jonas, MD
- Challenges and Opportunities Faced by Biofield Practitioners in Global health and Medicine: A White Paper
Erminia Guarneri, MD, FACC; Rauni Prittinen King, RN, MIH, CHTPI
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
You can join our community in two ways! Join us as a CHI Subscriber (it’s free!) and receive our newsletter, which will provide you with key science-based and practical information on consciousness and healing, as well as information about upcoming events from the CHI network.
BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR
You can also join us as a Contributor for just $5/month ($60 annual), and receive discounts on CHI and CHI network events, special access to educational materials (such as slidesets for presentations), and interact with other Contributors through an exclusive collaborative action e-forum. Your contribution allows us to continue to share important information and inspiration with you and others through our website!
SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT
You can support our efforts by making a tax-deductible contribution to CHI. We are an established 501(c)(3) non-profit organization - EIN/TaxID Number: 82-3567961. Every donation dollar goes straight to CHI efforts that allow us to provide resources to you.